No problem to me regarding GPL...

I'll wait for your contact.

Thanks.

On 1/25/07, Pep Ribal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Thanks for the interest, Thiago.

Of course all help is welcome, and I'm sure I can learn from your Linux
experience.

However I must stick to the guidelines of the IVAO staff, as there are
chances that they host the project (not confirmed yet). But there should be
no problem.

The only condition from my part is that it should be free softare (GPL
license).

Cheers.

Pep.

Thiago Drechsel escribió:

Hi Pep.

I've been working with Linux for a long time, but I'm new with FG stuff.
I can't be your "mentor", but I'd like to help you developing this
interface. I think this is an excelent learning oportunity. Can I join your
team?

Thanks.

Thiago Drechsel