* Curtis Olson -- Wednesday 31 January 2007:
> Please!  Let's call it something "obvious" that hopefully won't confuse
> people, or at least when people get confused we can give them a short
> obvious clarification.

Yes, that was the idea.  :-)
The *-set.xml file isn't critical, as this is probably only used by
people who know what they are doing (command line). Here, I think,
c172p-fullscreen.xml or c172p-fullscreen-panel.xml is enough.

The more important thing is the <description> in that file, which
is used by fgrun. And this should make sure that it doesn't end up
among the other c172 aircraft and that is says clearly what it is.
Unfortunately, fgrun doesn't seem to sort aircraft by description
(or anything else), which I find quite surprising and rather odd.
Maybe

- <description>Cessna 172P Skyhawk (1981 model), 2D panel</description>
+ <description>Panel only for IFR-training (c172p)</description>

m.