Hi,

I've started J7W Shinden, an Imperial Japanese Navy intercepter for
FlightGear.

You can download it from:
http://macflightgear.sourceforge.net/home/aircraft/

Shinden has a canard configuration with a pusher propeller and it's
aerodynamically too unstable in yasim so I made it a bit too
forgiving in stalling for now.
I hope many people fly it and tell me how to improve the stability
without doing this. I know it's supposed to be a bit unstable but
it's too unstable without
this workaround.

I've also been trying to use JSBSim, but the engine and propeller
doesn't seem getting closer to acceptable level, plus I don't know
how to simulate the canard-type airplanes' behavior with JSBSim.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this interesting airplane. I also guess it
is relatively easier to build some other canard-type airplanes such
as XP-55 Ascender if it is based on this.

Melchior,
Could you check in the files for 0.9.10 (and for CVS) into the CVS
repository in the same way you did Ki-84 for me?

Tat