Hi Melchior,
Melchior FRANZ schrieb am 16.02.2007 12:34:
> OK, I found one old bug, one new bug, and one new bug in dead
> code (where it doesn't do any harm, but bug is bug).

yes, there was a bug in the dead code, but it only wasted some cpu
cycles. But removing
    _data[index]->get_entry(key,
true)->get_value()->remove_linked_node(this);
is a bug, which would cause inconsistencies in the path caches, if this
function would be called. But as long this function is dead code since
the update one week ago, this will not harm. I think, the whole function
should be deleted.

> As I couldn't reproduce your problem before, I can also not
> say if this fixes it.
I don't think, this patch fixes Jesters problem. It fixes a (small)
memory leakage, with was existent since a long time.
>  Let's talk about that on IRC, where
> all the important things happen.  ;-)
>
> m.

Maik