* Melchior FRANZ -- Monday 19 February 2007:
> * Curtis Olson -- Monday 19 February 2007:
> >  How do you do:
> >
> > set /sim/audio/play /usr/local/share/sounds/ <space> foo.wav ?
>
> Simple and without overengineering:    :-P
>
>   set /sim/audio/play /usr/local/share/sounds/
>   set /sim/audio/play foo.wav

Oh, sorry. Didn't look closely. I'd just let the superfluous
<space> away. This doesn't belong in the path anyway. But if
the system needs to digest garbage, then it can sure strip
the space. This doesn't prove anything.

  set /sim/audio/play "/usr/local/share/sounds/ foo.wav"

D'oh.

m.