On 2/22/07, Martin Spott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Curt,

"Curtis Olson" wrote:

> We captures some pictures and movies which I posted to by blog here:
>
> http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/UAV/Rascal110_1/Instrumentation/

Do you have copies of these movies in a - let's say - 'open' file
format ?

They come as .MOV straight from the camera ... haven't looked to see what
format they reallly are.  Quicktime?  I'm heading out of town (Alaska) this
morning so you'll have to make do with youtube for the next couple days.

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson - University of Minnesota - FlightGear Project
http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/  http://www.humanfirst.umn.edu/