Hi Syd,

Some answers to the AI related questions. Looks like you got some
interesting stuff going.

syd&sandy wrote:
> HI all , playing around with Traffic , having fun , but noticed a few
> things .
> Just want to know if Im doing something wrong , or I'm expecting
> something that doesnt work yet....
> Aircraft seem to appear only if you start at about the same time a s the
> departure time:
> Ive sat at the destination airport waiting for the flight to arrive ,
> it hasn't yet :

Flights will arrive, but it may take a while. In these case, the
aircraft will be created in the "cruise" phase, an go through the
complete decent/approach/landing/taxi to gate phase. My estimate is that
this cycle may take about 30 minutes to complete. Creating flights that
are already in the decent landing phase is on my todo list.
> Ive followed the flight after takeoff , and the AI aircraft flies in a
> straight line after takeoff, no coarse changes:
> This is with traffic schedules placed in /AI/Aircraft , not included in
> the fgtraffic.xml....

If all goes well, the aircraft should continue straight for a few
minutes (up to 10-15 probably), and then make a rather sharp turn
putting them on a straight great-circle route to their destination airport.