Hi all,
Sorry for that stupid question, but when i'm trying to build flightgear
with fgfs-build, it ask me for many password to log in cvs. I put guest
everywhere and i've an error with the fgrun cvs : (i've tried also with
the last version of fgfs-builder...)

Logging in to
:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:2401/cvsroot/fgrun
CVS password:
cvs login: authorization failed: server
fgrun.cvs.sourceforge.net rejected access to /cvsroot/fgrun
for user anonymous
make[2]: ***
[/home/cyprien/fgfs-builder-20061209/src/config/fgrun/cvs_passfile]
Erreur 1
make[2]: quittant le répertoire «
/home/cyprien/fgfs-builder-20061209 »
make[1]: *** [fgrun-prepare] Erreur 2