Melchior FRANZ a écrit :
>  * alexis bory -- Saturday 31 March 2007:
> > I've modelled KNID (China Lake Naval Air Weapons Station, CA.)
> > buildings and taxiways layout.
>
> > http://croo.murgl.org/fgfs/scenery/
>
>  That must be the nicest airport available for fgfs (though I haven't
>  seen most of the German airports).

That make me think that there is no common process to make new airports
available (like CVS or such kind of system), so it's rather difficult
for people using the 9.10 Scenery to fetch patches here and there
(excepted the Object database). May be an updated list of available
patches for aiports (like the German ones) on the wiki could be a
starting point.
It needs some 'advertising' too.

I hope there will be an explosion of new airport Scenery before the next
release. An updated/uniformized/simplified Scenery (TerragaGear)
documentation would be a great
help as it's still a struggle to get the good data sets and manage to
have airports at the good altitude ;)

Alexis