On Friday 06 April 2007 14:00:14 AJ MacLeod wrote:

> The tanker in refueling_demo doesn't have TACAN at all.  In fact, I think
> we have a bit of needless duplication with those demos, and one of them
> could be removed without too much pain...

OK, Csaba found the bug I was seeing, and he fixed it, so no doubt a fix is on
the way soon - I am so pleased, I thought I was going mad.  Thanks Csaba!!!

As to the refueling_demo.xml.  I think this should stay, as it can be used for
you own tanker scenerio.  I was testing over FHAW (Ascention Island) and
tweaked the file so that it used TACAN also:

  <entry>
   <callsign>ESSO1</callsign>
   <TACAN-channel-ID>040X</TACAN-channel-ID>
   <type>aircraft</type>
   <class>tanker</class>
   <model>Models/Geometry/KC135/KC135.xml</model>
<!--   <latitude>37.61633</latitude>
   <longitude>-122.38334</longitude> -->
   <latitude>-7.974748</latitude>
   <longitude>-14.382520</longitude>