Yes, the v0.9.10 there a problem with FlightGear Wizard on Windows, but I've
done a fix, please check latest CVS version.

About video streaming, jpg-httpd is working fine and very fast. I've done a
ground station using Borland C++ Builder for a client that is using
Flightgear and this implementation seems to be like your project.

The jpg-httpd option works with impressive performance.

Leidson Campos
PlanetaMessenger.org Java Universal Messenger