Hi Georg,

On Wednesday 23 May 2007 19:05:43 Georg Vollnhals wrote:

> But where do you apply this "-O3" parameter? Configure or Make when
> compiling the FlightGear sources? Thank you very much in advance for your
> help.
>
> Regards
> Georg EDDW

Sorry, I read this too quick.  You can build SG/FG with optimisations like
this:

./configure CXXFLAGS=-O3 ...

If you wish to include further flags, they need to enclosed in double quotes:

./configure CXXFLAGS="-march=athlon-tbird -O3"

This is my full FG configure option:

./configure CXXFLAGS="-march=athlon-tbird -O3" --prefix=/usr --enable-sdl

Nick