--- Aerotro wrote:
> I am having BIG problems, with the new Concorde version in Plib 0.9.11
> pre-release, in win32 XP SP2, it is losing control during ascent while
> climbing through 15,000 feet while on a fixed Vertical Speed setting, or
> even on a fixed Pitch of 12.
>
> In fact I do not think it is even that which is the cause because last
> time concorde went out of control I turned off the Autopilot and the
> controls would just NOT respond at all. It simply nose dived into the
> ground?

I'm sure you've already checked this, being an experienced Concorde pilot,
but just in case you haven't - have you possibly run out of fuel?

Another possibility is that you've entered a stall, though a fixed pitch
of 12 degrees doesn't sound excessive. I believe this is a particular
problem with delta-wings.

-Stuart