Hi Everybody,

I'm still catching-up in installing a plib based FlightGear, after my crazy
travel schedule the last few weeks. I didn't have the time to check whether
this error has already been reported, but I'm encountering the following
problem.

Starting-up and running flightgear works just fine, but then when I'm
activating the 3D Clouds through the menu:

View->Render Options->Enable 3D Clouds

I'm getting a repeated printout saying:  "Floating point interrupt (SIGFPE)",
and FlightGear freezes.

I've installed Simgear-plib (CVS as of yesterday), and FlightGear-Plib source,
CVS as of yesterday. System is Linux, Suse 10.2, gcc (GCC) 4.1.2 20061115
(prerelease)

Cheers,
Durk