Hi Paul,

yes, the hornet needs a rather actual cvs build of flightgear (due to
the tilting of the rotor head). As I understand the
getting-to-the-next-release-process, all modifications to the
plib-branch of flightgear-cvs will be in the next release. Therefore the
next release should be able to simulate the hornet.

Maik