  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Curtis
Olson
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 1:57 PM
To: FlightGear developers discussions
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] Aircraft design idea: Cirrus Jet

On 6/29/07, Curtis Olson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I had a rare chance on wednesday to go up to Cirrus Design and get a tour of
their facilty and see how their aircraft get put together.  This was an
extremely fascinating trip.  In addition, they just happened to be unveiling
the mockup of their new "personal jet" design to the media on Thursday
(yesterday.)  I got to see it a day earlier, even before the folks that have
plunked down $100k to get on the waiting list got to see it ... but all the
employees got to see it before me.  The Star Tribune ran a story with an
actual picture of the mockup:

http://www.startribune.com/535/story/1275392.html

Here's another source of pictures, including a side shot and a front shot:

http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm?ContentBlockID=5431e833-dbf8-48c8-870d-20
5481f2c09f#d
<http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm?ContentBlockID=5431e833-dbf8-48c8-870d-2
05481f2c09f#d>

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson - University of Minnesota - FlightGear Project
http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/    <http://www.humanfirst.umn.edu/>