I copied the missing files from the original tarball but I notice some
problems with the model:
I can see the ground through the engine outlets and the windows in external
view, seems like the aircraft got no inside. If I use fg/osg I can no longer
see ground through the engine outlets but still through the windows:
http://pics.ww.com/d/65568-1/B-1B.png

Btw, on the right on the screenshot are some odd lines, the right half always
got artifacts like that on screenshots with fg/osg but never with fg/plib for
me. Someone should probably investigate that bug.

Regards
AnMaster

http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/