Me again .....
Ive been trying to get Bravo more up to date recently , and decided to check on
the CitationX and Citation-II , and neither one will load anymore ... So far
it's baffling me , because the Citation-II FDM is almost identical to the Bravo
, just lighter and with less powerful engines , and the command line yasim
utility reports "Drag factor beyond reasonable bounds" after 5 or 6
iterations... It could be something simple thats staring me in the face .... so
has anyone else had problems loading either aircraft recently ?
Thanks
--
Syd&Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>