* Anders Gidenstam -- Tuesday 17 July 2007:
> - Change controls.nas so throttle input to only affect the selected engines.

This has been committed. Thanks. I've only made some minor changes,
that have made your code actually *less* consistent with the existing
controls.nas code. This is because I want to convert the rest of it
in the next time, too. (No, it's not about changing the coding style
of that file, but to use Nasal features and and improvements that
weren't available when the file was started, such as consequent use
of the "var" keyword, += operators etc.)

m.