Hi,

for my living I'm developing powertrain modells for hardware in the loop
simulators (for a well known OEM...). As my part covers only
longitudinal dynamics I'm currently not using any 3D visualisation, but
my drivetrain colleagues are using already software like
http://www.dspaceinc.com/ww/en/inc/home/products/sw/expsoft/modesk.cfm

But I guess that an "AutomotiveGear" would be a great (licence fee free)
addition for our test stand :)

Apart from that I can imagine great multiplayer sessions :)

CU,
Christian