Hans,

As I posted in this list, both osg/0.9.11-pre1 are ready to deliver
(ones as of a few weeks ago).

According to your post, there seems no further patches required for
building the latest source.
So I will make the latest packages for both cvs version and 0.9.11-
pre1 and will post the links to
the macflightgear webpage.

Thanks for your help,

Tat