dave perry wrote:
> I am getting the following error building osg:
>
>  CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
>
> /usr/local/source-osg/OpenSceneGraph-2.1.5/src/osgPlugins/osgFX/CMakeLists.txt:15:
>  Unknown CMake command "SETUP_PLUGIN".
>
> I get it withOpenSceneGraph/trunk as well as with 2.1.5 from the zip
> archive.

Was able to compile OpenSceneGraph OK using the 2nd cmake example in the
OSG wiki.flightgear.org.  The above error occurred usint the 1st example
"minimal build instructions".

I had not compiled FlightGear using osg for more than a month, and it is
significantly improved.  In particular, the clouds are much improved,
essentially the same as with plib.

I really like the "real weather" interpolation which now is working very
well.  I flew a "real weather" IFR X-country in the pa24-250 in fgfs
this morning from Bemidji, MN and ending with the VOR or GPS RW9
approach into Anoka CO (KANE).  I broke out about 200 ft. above the MDH
and in a about a minute, RW9 became visible.  Very realistic!

Thanks to all who continue to improve fgfs!

Dave Perry