Hi all,

I have finally finished work on Bluebird, and am releasing the first
version.
I don't think there will be a bandwidth problem this time, as I have
placed the zip file on a different server.

Please visit:
  http://www.geocities.com/sandreas41/flightgear_aircraft.html

I have left debugging info in the nasal script, but commented out, for
those who wish to investigate some things I discovered, that are either
"features" of the ufo model, or just bugs.

Since someone earlier suggested I transition to jsbsim or yasim, I ask
the group: Has anyone came close to making such a model that mimics the
flight characteristics of the ufo?

I welcome comments, and suggestions, after I wake up in a couple days ;)

Stewart