Hi,

After a lazy sunday I got enough of the 2d-Panel of
the Boeing 737-300. With a little help of google, I
found  wonderfull panelshots, so I started to make a
3D-cockpit for the Bobby.

Here a first screenshot:
http://www.hoerbird.net/fgfs-screen-410.jpg

I announce this hopefully that there is no other one
making the same work ;-)
There is still a plenty of work, but I hope to get
this to CVS about in 1-2 weeks.

Is there anyone maybe providing a eletrical sytem for
the 737?

Greetings
HHS