Hi,
    I recently upgraded to 2 GB of memory, and also a much better Nvidia AGP
Gigabyte 7600 GS card the old version of flightgear 0.9.10 flies now sometimes
I get 150fps but the new OSG and concorde's latest updates have left it almost
un-usable for me, at start up it often starts on it's side other times is
spends 90% of the time at 0 fps, before I have even taxied or flown anywhere :(

I was hoping to include the new concorde in part 3 of my movies but this does
not look realistic now as their is no overhead at all for video capture.

Aerotro

Online FlightGear Simulator Tracker Page.
http://mpserver04.flightgear.org
http://www.flightgear.org