On Wednesday 26 September 2007 08:20, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> * Melchior FRANZ -- 9/26/2007 8:11 AM:
> > * Durk Talsma -- 9/25/2007 9:20 PM:
> > > Are these subsystems dynamically created using a nasal script,
> > > or an xml configuration file?
> >
> > Neither. They are created by c++ in other subsystems,
>
> Correction: not from Nasal, but the instrumentation subsystem
> creates instrument subsystems also dynamically according to the
> instrumentation XML file in addition to the fixed ones (HUD,
> ODGauge)

Thanks. I was just about to write a "disregard" email, since I had just found
this, the minute I got your mail. :-)

Anyway, the subsystem structure makes much more sense now, and it's also
obvious why the timings for "controller" and "environment" are always so
similar. Since "controller" is created by "environment" the timing
of "environment is the summation of both "controller" and "environment".

Cheers,
Durk.