Hi Durk,

Durk Talsma schrieb:

> Now, my next question was going to be how we could get a local copy of the
> mapserver to work, but I guess that's not possible, because the mapserver
> depends on google imagery, which is a noop with an internet connection...

You're right. The map server depends on google-map and therefore needs
an internet connection.

I've experimented with Atlas as an alternative, but it is focused on one
client. If you sent data of multiple clients to Atlas, the map jumps
from one location to antother. So it's no solution either (but perhaps
someone picks up the idea :-)

Cheers,
Oliver