Dear Sir:

We are very interested in develop the T-37 for FSX in the way that you
said. Please contact us whit the persons who could help us (if is
different to you), this to establish the specifications, develop time,
cost and mode of payment.

One of the requirements  for the virtual T-37 for FSX is the time of
development which can`t be greater to fifteen day.

we thank for its aid

VOLTA
Research group
William Gómez Rivera M.Sc.
Mobile Phone: 57-3112324076

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I've asked around in the FlightGear team to see if others are interested
> in adjusting this model to FSX and there seams to be some interest in
> doing so.
>
> If you are still interested in this effort please let me know (or you
> could post a message the the flightgear mailinglist:
> flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net).
>
> Regards,
>
> Erik Hofman
>

> Grupo de Investigación VOLTA wrote:
>> Hello Mr. Erik:
>>
>> VOLTA is a research group of Militar Nueva Granada University, in this
>> moment we are development a project for Colombian Air Force. In
>> reference
>> with a e-mail send by JHON JAIRO PALOMINO LOSADA (it was send in
>> 25-oct-2007), We need the T-37 for FSX with all the instruments at the
>> control panel and painted with the Colombian Air Force logo and colors.
>> If
>> you can do it, send us the quotation (how much is it, time and payment
>> way)
>>
>> This requirement is very important and urgent for us, we thank for its
>> aid
>> and quick answer
>>

>> VOLTA
>> Research group
>> William Gómez Rivera M.Sc.
>> Mobile Phone: 57-3112324076

VOLTA
Grupo de Investigación en "Energias Renovables y Aplicaciones Mecánicas"
Lider: M.Sc.Ing. William Gómez Rivera