Hello all,

I would like to use Flightgear to display real-time air traffic.  At the moment
I am using tracking data from this site: http://www.fly.faa.gov/ASDI/asdi.html

What I would like to be able to do is to create and control aircraft
programmatically from a c++ application.

I have tried to find out if this is possible myself and I came across some
useful info on the wiki that allows you to write flight plans in xml.  This
isn't suitable for me unfortunately because I need to create and control
aircraft "on the fly" rather than have it all defined at startup.

Does anyone know if want I want is possible?

Thanks for any help,

Barry.