Hi AJ MacLeod!

В сообщении от 6 ноября 2007 AJ MacLeod написал(a):
> "Correct" depends on your point of view ;-)
>
> To me, the above XML doesn't really make logical sense; at best it's
> confusing.  The object should be controlled by one factor property, or (if
> you need extreme control) you can have a separate property to control each
> colour/alpha etc.

It's true in most cases. But there are some moments, when separate animation
(one type) of one object has matter. For example, it's conviency for creating
checking lamp procedure. All of lamps may flash by one condition material
animation, controlled by one property. If we put it into nasal, we need much
more work: save state of each lamp, set on them all by setting numerous
properties, and after release check-lamp button restore states of lamps. We
need care about stopping subsystems, who controls lamps for avoid change
lamps properties during check-lamp procedure etc.

I'm not complain, but I have write and debug around hundred of information
indicators for Project Tupolev, checking by double material animation, and
after updating FG I get it all unoperate :(

--
Wbr, Yurik