Melchior

> Sent: 08 November 2007 11:48
> To: flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] view handling news
>

> * Vivian Meazza -- Thursday 08 November 2007:
> > The model-view with multiplayer has been tested here and works very
> > well.
>
> What doesn't work well yet is Nasal based chase view in
> replay mode (fixed on my disk), and model view in fg/osg
> (fixed on my disk).

Replay is firmly off here (creates too much jitter - I can live without it),
and I haven't tested the new chase view. FG/OSG is barely usable here, and
the jitter fixes which work so well in pilb seem to have no effect on osg,
but I haven't given it a fair test yet.

> > Well done Melchior
>
> Thanks. That's just the beginning. Once the remaining jitter
> problems are solved the only limiting factor is our fantasy.  ;-)

Just a back-seat view would do me for starters - I can come up with more I
expect.

V.