On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 10:59:58 +0100
Melchior FRANZ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   l      ... lights  (though most are operated via 3D cockpit switches!)
>   L      ... tail wheel lock
>   Ctrl-l ... liveries  (l for liveries is a bit exaggerated, anyway)
>
> m.

Im not sure what you mean by exaggerated , but its temporary anyway , until
someone adds a sim/model/texture property , that is...
If that gets implemented I'd like to add a livery dialogue to the help section
, (without keypress to save keys ) , and I dont like the current popup dialog
method ... we shouldn't need a separate folder just to enable livery changes
thats MY 2 cents worth ;)
Cheers

--
Syd&Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>