On 10/11/2007, gerard robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I can notice the update has been done , before we could give any opinion on
> the topic.
> Does it mean , that there is not any other alternative, and the CHOICE is that
> way nothing else  :) :) :)

>From my original message:

<quote>
I just moved tailwheel-lock from lowercase 'l' to uppercase 'L', and
reassigned lowercase 'l' to toggle lighting (for easy night starts
without searching for switches).  I assigned lighting to the lowercase
'l' because I think it would be much more commonly used than tailwheel
lock, but if there are general objections (from DC-3 users?) I can
swap the two around so that tailwheel lock goes back to 'l'.

Let me know what you think.
</quote>

I or anyone else with access can change it again once there's a
consensus -- remember that CVS is the experimentation branch, not the
release branch.

All the best,

David