Hi All,

As requested by Curt, I've added the simulation rate and time warp functions to
the Time of Day dialog. An updated version of the dialog is available here:

http://www.nanjika.co.uk/flightgear/timeofday.xml

If someone could commit it to CVS, that would be appreciated.

Once it is committed, the way will be clear to remove the keyboard bindings for
those functions, saving four keys - a, A, t and T.

Note that I have not produced a patch for removing the bindings, though I
personally think it would be a very good thing to do.

-Stuart