Hey,

* BARANGER Emmanuel -- Thursday 29 November 2007:
> > Also, file names with spaces in them are garbage. There should
> > be none of those in CVS.

> AAAHHHRRGGG ! The suprises CVS files which do not for the drive :(
> I erased now. Sorry.

No problem. Not a big one, anyway. I'm happy about every new, great
aircraft. (Especially the AlouetteII -- we've had some of them in
our army, too, -- or the BV141).

It's only natural that we use more disk space with every new one,
but we have to make sure that we don't just waste it. Compressing
textures is one thing to consider, not committing unnecessary
files is another, such as *.bak, *.blend, *~ files. Or a few
of those:   :-}

  $ l SeaHawk* Models/SeaHawk-FGA6-WV859.ac
  -rw-r--r-- 1 m m 1453387 2007-09-28 01:18 Models/SeaHawk-FGA6-WV859.ac
  -rw------- 1 m m  707301 2003-04-21 22:29 SeaHawk-WV908.ac
  -rw------- 1 m m  113282 2003-01-03 17:58 SeaHawk.3ds
  -rw------- 1 m m  715739 2003-02-14 16:29 SeaHawk.ac
  -rw------- 1 m m  226548 2003-01-09 16:04 SeaHawkpair.3ds