On Monday 03 December 2007 12:04:36 gerard robin wrote:
> Will that message remain permanently, ?  to save time, would be nice.
> We could avoid to modify the .ac model and the .xml file.

I would agree that to prevent unnecessary pain for modellers (and to optimise
their free time to allow them to keep adding nice stuff to FG ;-) perhaps
once the aforementioned "noshadow by object naming" feature has been removed,
the error message could be removed too?

The Lightning will generate the error, but "falsely" (there's already a
proper "noshadow animation", it never relied on the object names for that.)

Cheers,

AJ