On Dec 14, 2007 3:54 PM, Tatsuhiro Nishioka <> wrote:

> BTW, why don't we provide some more attractive media on the website.
> How about some short movies like seahawk taking off from Nimitz?
> Two aircraft passing by in MP session also would be very attractive to
> users.

For large files like video, I'd prefer to have them uploaded to a service
like youtube that supports a wide variety of platforms and then post the
link or embed the link on ourweb site.

I believe we've referenced videos from our gallery in the past so I'd be
happy to do it again.

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/
Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d