Problem:
When a key binding includes the script: aircraft.livery.previous()
then the following error occurs when attempting to wrap around (below zero):

Nasal runtime error: non-scalar in numeric context
  at /usr/local/FlightGear/data/Nasal/aircraft.nas, line 601
  called from: /usr/local/FlightGear/data/Nasal/aircraft.nas, line 617
  called from: /input/keyboard/key[89]/binding, line 1

Here is the diff for a patch:
.../Nasal> diff /usr/src/CVS/data/Nasal/aircraft.nas aircraft.nas
601c601
<                       i = size(me.data - 1);
---
 >                       i = size(me.data) - 1;

Stewart