I just had one more reflection on the fun fly this morning.  I am reminded
that this could never have taken place without the efforts of so many great
folks who are involved in this project.  A tremendous effort has gone into
creating the FlightGear infrastructure, creating realistic "physics"
engines, creating the graphics and animation engine, building nice aircraft,
creating the FlightGear multiplayer system, creating scenery and airports,
modeling weather and environment effects, etc. etc. etc.!  I really
appreciate all the work and contributions everyone has made to create a
system and realistic environment where we can do real work but also have a
lot of fun!  Here's to a great 2008!

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/
Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d