Dave Culp is running the newest JSBSim with FlightGEar and it seems to be
doing well. We are getting ready for a 1.0 release ourselves pretty quick. I
think that the migration of JSBSim CVS code to FlightGear should be fairly
painless, but I need to make a few more changes in the code for making it
easier. Keep at us, but give us at least a few days. If you'd like
specifics, maybe drop a line on the JSBSim list.

Jon