 Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:22:46 -0300
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Flightgear-devel] Lags only in multiplayer mode

Hello,

   Me and my friends having several lags when using FG in multiplayer mode,
because low internet speed(dial-up connection) or fully network usage(occurs
for me even network usage is 90% or above) .
   I believe this is in the procedure for send/receive position and aircraft
data.

My machine:
CPU Intel P4 3.0Ghz  2Gb RAM
Nvidia GeForce 6600 DVI 256Mb

DSL Cable connection 1000kbps down/512kbps up

Regards,
Cleber Santz