* Daniyar Atadjanov -- Thursday 31 January 2008:
[bad code]
> Oh, i copy-pasted this code from other parts of FG ;)

Sigh. Yes, I know ...   :-}

Thanks. Committed. (Both branches, because of the contained
bugfixes.) Nice new features! I made some more minor changes
(mostly simplification and cosmetics), and hope I didn't break
anything.

Now I'd like ATC to also give me departure/takeoff clearance
after I have landed. At the moment the logic seems to end here
... "No transmission available".  :-)

m.