Hi,

I uploaded a binary version of FlightGear-CVS/OSG for Mac with this patch.
It's available from:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=126825&package_id=212565

Known issue related to osgViewer at this moment are:
- it likely causes segmentation fault or Bus error, especially on quitting at
splash screen
  (it sure does segmentation fault or Bus error with specifying --help option)
- mouse click sometimes doesn't work on GUI menu inside FlightGear main window.
- Control-click doesn't work as a right click.
  Use right click of USB mouse or enable "tap trackpad using two fingers for
secondary click" from System Preferences.

Please try it and give me some feedbacks on this.

Best,

Tat