On mer 19 mars 2008, Vivian Meazza wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> A few days ago the data in cvs was reorganised with several directories
> being moved from Models to AI/Aircraft. This not only broke the carriers
> (because the move wasn't completed correctly), and lumped ships and
> aircraft in the same directory, but also misunderstood the purpose of the
> AI/Aircraft directory. This is intended to hold "lightweight" models for
> use by the AI Traffic Manager and Multiplayer, usually, but not
> exclusively, in the form of xml wrappers which actually point elsewhere,
> either to the appropriate Aircraft or Models directory. It was not intended
> to be a heap for anything which didn't fit conveniently elsewhere. This
> change has neither been discussed nor agreed.
>
> Subject to there being no substantive objections here, I intend to revert
> this change over the coming weekend. This has been discussed with and
> agreed upon by fellow core developers, This is also the consensus view on
> *IRC*.
>
> Now, this probably isn't the best solution, and putting ships under
> Models/Geometry is, to say the least, a bit eccentric. So we can work on
> deriving a better answer, once we have got back the status quo ante.
>
> Vivian

I have done with (with some problems) the come back of Foch to Geometry
directory.
I need it here in order to include some extra ships and variants.

However i can't update/remove the AI/Aircraft/Foch directory content (files
and directory) i get the following message:
cvs [commit aborted]: could not open lock file............Permission denied

Does somebody who has an higher authorization, can do it .

Thanks

--
GĂ©rard
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/