This is windows only stuff for the moment :
http://frbouvi.free.fr/flightsim/fgrun-fgfs-failure.jpg

The file generated is a small dump file ( about 30kb ) that contains
thread stacks at the time of a catastrophic exception. Used with the
MSVC debugger and the proper set of sources, it points on the
instruction of the failure. As there is no memory dumped, it is not
possible to examine variable values.

We could imagine fgrun to send these reports to a central repository. I
suspect there will be security issues.
On the development side, there will also the need to collect debugging
database as the dump file refers to the one that is generated at the
time of build.

Of course, if someone knows how to do it in Linux, I will be more than
happy to integrate it.

So tell me what do you thing about that

-Fred

--