Hi

Four packed days of linuxtag are over. Thanks to all who have been at the
booth, either as a visitor or as crew personal.

Some of the pics at http://www.t3r.de/linuxtag/ show our amazing
hardware setup with up to four 24" widescreen displays per cockpit bringing
FlightGear in cinemascope to the people. A complete set of controls (Joystick
and yoke, rudder, throttle) for both stations allowed some "almost real"
flying.

Once again, we shared our booth with the nice people of linux-gamers.net.
Having all these graphics-loades screens and cool sound, our booth was
usually loaded with visitors.

See you next year at LinuxTag 2009!

Torsten