Frederic Bouvier schrieb am 05.06.2008 22:15:

> These changes are very unfortunate. Like it or not, cin, cerr and cout are
> defined in <iostream> under MSVC.
>
> FG is no longer compilable for me :-(((((
>
> -Fred

Hi Fred,

don't know what is different here, but yesterday evening I compiled
fresh cvs osg-fg on MSVC-express without problem (based in Olaf Flebbes
project files).

I have the problem, that some parts of the static scenery isn't found
(alcatraz, stadium near KSFO and many others, but not all). The fg-root
path is added twice, so I changed my starting directory, that fg-root
can be added twice (fg-root=../../fg-cvs/data). I don't know, when this
problem started, my last build was rather old...

Maik