On lun 9 juin 2008, Csaba Halász wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 11:15 PM, gerard robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I get that error during FG compilation
> >
> > AirportList.cxx:(.text+0xb40): undefined reference to
> > `puaList::puaList(int, int, int, int, int)'
>
> Make sure you are linking against plibpuaux from plib 1.8.5.
> Apparently you have headers for 1.8.5, because otherwise you'd have
> run into trouble earlier. So your link command is either missing
> -lplibpuaux or you have old plib 1.8.4 somewhere and fg is picking
> that up.

Because for some reason i need the Plib 1.8.4 (in my /usr path), I did build
1.8.5 in /usr/local.

Right, i did not take care that  => -with-plib=Path <= was necessary with
Flightfear too, i thought it was only in use by Simgear.

Everyday i learn, :)

Well, i will test it next week

Cheers

--
Gérard
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/

"J'ai décidé d'être heureux parce que c'est bon pour la santé.
Voltaire "