> > I just noticed the flightgear wiki has a pretty slick logo.  It might be fun
> > to update the main flightgear web site with the same logo.  I'm asking here
> > to see if the wiki logo author is ok with me using this logo for the main
> > flightgear page as well?
>
> That was done by a friend of mine, Wes Summers,  who is a graphic
> designer.  He's fine with any usage, he just asks that credit be given
> somewhere.

    I was saying the same thing on irc a while ago. It is a pretty cool
logo. I'm wondering if it is ok to give us the (high res) source of it?
It might be cool if we could use the same text and replacing it with
different aircraft to suit different people's tastes. Might be useful
for making t-shirts too ;) Assuming that's ok with the author of course.
Maybe put it under the CC license or something.

Pigeon.