Martin Fenelon wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have finally got my head round the basics of taxidraw and added some
> simple taxiways to the local aerodrome, EGCF. Nothing much to see, but
> it's a start. A copy has been sent to Robin Peel.
>
>  http://www.awaywiththepixies.org.uk/pub/FlightGear/EGCF-198.dat

> (EGCS) and possibly Waddo (EGXW) which looks a bit bare.

Sherburn (along with the old blackburn factory runway nextdoor - used as
a vehicle test track now, but has been used for some aircraft attending
their air display in the past, which is why I included it) is done, I
can't remember if I modelled it before or after they got their new
runway though. I'll see what info I can dig up on Sturgate for you.

Jon